Sunday, October 8

Something New: Petite Flea.

Many readers have asked me about where I have found some of the items in my apartment, so I thought I'd start a new blog called Petite Flea. As those of you who read my blog regularly know, I change my apartment around quite often. And the motto around here is 'add something new; sell something old' (well, at least sometimes!). I try hard not to have too much stuff, but it's hard for a bohemian girl like me. I always see a potential use for all things cool and find it difficult to part with some of my favorites.

So, you see, you'll be helping me purge by grabbing up some of these flea market finds and other furnishings and accessories I decide to swap out. I normally post these items on ebay, or craigslist, but I thought I'd give sfgirlbybay readers a chance to grab them first. Also, if there's something you'd like me to try and find for you in the bay area, flea markets, yard sales - wherever I wander often, I may be able to help you out there as well. Just drop me a line. In the meantime, please check out Petite Flea and check back in often to see what new items have been posted. I hope you have fun...

Happy flea marketing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good! I'll head over there now to check it out :)