Monday, August 6

Sleepy Flea.

The Alameda Flea Market was a bit of a snore yesterday. I can't put my finger on exactly why, but this gentleman had the right idea. Perhaps it was the cold, drizzly weather, or the market's new location, but it was just a little 'off'. Dunno why, but, we certainly made the most of it, and a good laugh was had by all. But what's also funny is that Leslie from Apartment Therapy SF and I took exactly the same photo - of this crazy portrait! Is she laughing with her head thrown back? Or screaming in horror? One can't really tell, but she was clearly the highlight of the day.

2 comments:

Nora said...

How funny I was going to go but something got in the way and I had to bail. Maybe next month it will pick up.

Leigh said...

There's a big o'l spread about Alameda Flea market in the new Country Living, p.61. I know last time was a little sucky, for me, because of the weather. But after seeing this, I'm all jazzed up for next time around.