Tuesday, March 4

Camilla's Collections.

We all love Camilla Engman's lovely illustrations and paintings. But have you seen Camilla's organized collections? I discovered her lovely photo compositions on flickr over the weekend and Camilla's graciously allowed me to share them. I love their stark simplicity. They are quite unlike her painting and illustration work, which is why I think I found myself so impressed with Camilia's chameleon-like versatility. For more on Camilla's collections, check out her flickr set and her blog. Thanks so much for sharing these, Camilla.




6 comments:

Esti said...

She's so versatile. Her pictures of collections are so neat and special, that I can stare at them for hours.

Thea said...

so creative! who would have thought to do such a thing but an artist...

lovely textiles said...

beautiful. does she make prints?

lovely textiles said...

oh blimey! Just followed your links and a whole lovely camilla engman world was waiting. thanks so much, what great treats you have to give.

Unknown said...

wow. love these. especially the vintage packaging set.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

I noticed these recently as well and promptly added each one as a favorite. They're so beautiful!