Friday, July 11

Rare, Indeed!

It was a lovely, warm night in San Francisco last night, which is pretty rare, and should always be savored! So, I wanted to share a few snaps from last evening's super fun opening at Rare Device, just in case you couldn't be there. Home: New Work by Julia Rothman and Caitlin Keegan will occupy the Rare Device gallery July 10 - August 1, 2008. So stop on by and see some fantastic artwork, and all the pretty things Rare Device carries to brighten up our homes. It was so nice to meet some new friends and faces! Thanks for a great party, girls!

Julia Rothman's charming Cuckoo Clocks.


Work from Caitlan and Julia.


Rena, Lisa & friends rock their jumpsuits!


Work from Caitlan Keegan.


Oh, all the pretty ceramics available at Rare Device!

12 comments:

angie said...

oh how I wish I lived closer! Looks like such fun and such gorgeous work!

Kelly Lynn Jones said...

so nice to see you there!

Uncle Beefy said...

Looks like SUCH a great show! I mean if Caitlin & Julia keep this up...people might start to know who they are! ;)

SUCH great work, Ladies! :)

And Lisa & Rena...the jumpsuit theme? FABTASTILICIOUS! I SO would have gotten my suit-groove on!

Fun, fun, fun!

sfgirlbybay said...

it was a great night!

and Uncle Beefy - were your ears burning? because grace and i were chattering on about how much we love you!!! :)

Uncle Beefy said...

Burning? Why, there were plumes of smoke emanating from m'eardrums! ;)

Well, Miss Victoria, I'd say the exact thing about you and Miss Grace!
And if I ever get back down to SF you know I'm forcing you to go to Miette with me! :)

(ps - you and Grace were probably thinking about me because it was my birthday! I know...shameless self-promotion.)

sfgirlbybay said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY U.B. !!!

So sorry you weren't with us to celebrate!! I hope it was spectacular, much like you and your energy!! xo,
V.

Uncle Beefy said...

Thanks, V. You're much too sweet. But you should stop now...really. If I am ever going to get to Miette I'm gonna need to make sure my head can fit in the plane's cabin. And you and Grace are really not helping me in that arena ;)

Thanks for the sweet well wishes! :)

(Okay...now I'll stop using your comments as instant messaging!)

Keuter said...

QWhat a great show and love the jumpsuits! kt

pve design said...

bring back jumpsuits!
inspiring crafty things....!

LINDSAY said...

those gals are mighty brave sporting their jumpsuits!

Helen said...

oh rare device looks like a wonderful shop! it's a shame it'd be too much to ship over here to england :(

thetinylittlegirl said...

wow, that looks like such a wonderful shop. i want to travel there and buy everything! :-)