Tuesday, July 8

The Talented Tim and Tigerlily.

I just read about the sweetest art exhibit. Artists Tim and Tigerlily Biskup came to Grasshut Corp Gallery in Portland with the idea of a father-daughter show, and the gallery just couldn't resist. Southern California-based artist Tim Biskup and his talented little daughter Tigerlily have delivered over 40 original pieces they have worked on individually, and together.

Tim and Tigerlily Biskup collaboration.


Work from Tim Biskup.

Tim's Biskup's work has been shown in renowned galleries and museums worldwide, yet this is five-year old Tigerlily’s first show. Tim said, “We’ve been drawing and painting together since Tigerlily was able to hold a crayon. We’ve always been inspired by each other’s art, so the idea of doing a show together was inevitable.” Take a look at some of the dynamic duo's endearing work. The show is on at Grasshut from July 3 - 27th. For more about Tim's work, you can check out his blog and his shop, Flopdoodle.

Tim and Tigerlily Biskup collaboration.


Grasshut Gallery
811 East Burnside
Portland, Oregon 97214
503.445.9924
Wednesday thru Sunday, 12 - 7pm

4 comments:

Milkfed Press Blog said...

Oh my goodness. I LOVE this! I will be sure and tell my friends up in Portland about it. Thank you for sharing.

la.mi said...

i love the 3rd set of artworks! do you know if they are selling prints?

sfgirlbybay said...

I believe these are original paintings, which may be for sale, but if you contact the gallery they can tell you if there are prints, as well. :)

Tracey said...

What a great idea! My family artists are Grandma and my Little One- it skipped me. I will have to suggest a group exhibit!