Wednesday, May 20

Time Out With Erin: Let's Go Fly A Kite!

The weather's never been better, so pack up your umbrellas and head to your local park with this kite flying kit. I love the packaging and adorable design; perfect for kids or adults. Before you head to the park, don your favorite picnic skirt and flats, grab a camera and prepare for your photo opp! You'll want to hang onto this image for a loooooong time.

Editor's note: I saw this adorable floral print kite at Cath Kidston in London, too!


*And, in case you're unfamiliar, Time Out is another installment of a new Wednesday column brought to you by Erin Loechner, Editor of Design for Mankind...dedicated to tearing you away from behind the computer monitor and on to enjoying the simple things in life. Enjoy! As always, thanks so much Erin!

2 comments:

We Blog Artists said...

Love flying kites with the girls and this windy weather is perfect for it!
I missed your Liberty post...and it's definitely my most fave place to go when I'm back visiting friends and Family in UK...

Char

Lynne said...

I just love flying kites - haven't done that for ages.