Wednesday, January 17

You say it's your birthday!

Mixed media collage artist Michelle Caplan is turning the not-so-big 3-0! And to celebrate and honor this special birthday, she's hostessing a big One Day Sale. All of her online artwork in her etsy shop made Sunday, January 21st will be 30% off! This sale is one day only, midnight to midnight - so there's late night shopping for all us busy people! As Michelle instructs us, select your items, check out your shopping cart, and wait for a revised invoice to pay. Sounds like a pretty good birthday present to us. Yeah! And happy, happy birthday Michelle!


Kate said...

Great news. Thanks for the info. Happy Birthday Michelle. Her talent has made me speechless.
Drop into my blog for some unique birthday gift ideas.

decor8 said...

I love Michelle's work. If anyone is reading this and not too sure if you should own a Michelle Caplan, just DO IT. You won't have regrets. I own 3 pieces, one was a commission, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them and my guests always tell me the same.

Just putting a good word in for the lady about to turn the ripe old age of 30. he he.