Sunday, February 4

Curiosity doesn't really kill cats.

I can't remember where or when I stumbled upon the Curiosity Shoppe but I'm so glad I did. They have really cute household accessories and, well, curiosities. It's not everywhere you can find your very own royal crown. And I love this branch vase and white porcelain bird. And what perhaps appears to be it's own little nest of eggs.



They've got great kitchen accessories too. I'm a sucker for a cute apron, and these are very sweet. I also love these bright, funky serving pieces. Cast from aluminum takeout containers, these are from New York potter Lorena Barrezueta's "Gourmet Collection".


The Curiosity Shoppe carries a wonderful line of stationary and cards too. It's all available online and it's all pretty swell. You can also visit owners Lauren Smith and Derek Fagerstrom blog, The Official Web Journal of The Curiosity Guild to catch up on their latest creative obsessions and discoveries. Curiously fun stuff.

No comments: