Saturday, March 17

Inspiration is free.


I was sent an inspiring link the other day from Photojojo. If I'd had more time in the day and known how cool it was going to be, I would have checked it out the minute the email arrived. Alas, responsibilities beckoned. Errr, responsibility is overrated. But, I digress. Please take a look at this three minute flip book video (with a lovely soundtrack, “Dream Baby Dream” by Suicide) of photographer George Lange's favorite work from 2006. Then I double-dare you not to get your camera out today. Inspiration comes in many forms and it's free. I just love that.























For more of George Lange's refreshing photography check out his online portfolio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I can't wait to share that with my daughter, the aspiring photojournalist, tonight. Thank you.