Monday, September 24

Multiple Personalities.

I quite like this versatile and comfy looking Slip Covered Side Chair from Wisteria. It's just under a thousand dollars and is available with washed linen slip covers that come in about a dozen different colors and a few assorted patterns. With this many color choices you can change the look and feel of it with the changing of the seasons, or even just your mood.


Jennifer at Design Hole said...

I like the chair, but I really like the pillows.

Instead of springing for the chair, I'd go to a garage sale (a mighty business here in Detroit), buy an old chair for zip and make my own slipcover.

Me, Myself, & I said...

I fell in love more with the chair once I saw the pillows. I'm looking for some comfy chairs - these might do the trick.

Great blog.

RowHouse said...

I'm going to have to look into one of these. I really like this... I'm crazy about those chair legs and the sweet, understated ruffle.