Tuesday, September 4

Valle Guy.

I received a really pretty promo card today which lead me to take a look at Huntington Beach-based photographer Carlos Valle's website. I get a lot of emails from people looking for photographers, so I like to share when I see a good one. There was all kinds of colorful inspiration on Carlos' site, so I thought you'd like a peek. Photo stylists and lifestyle photographers are always full of cool ideas. There's some great table setting and bedding ideas, and just a nice clean, fresh feel. Hope you like it! If any one's seeking a photographer for a lifestyle project, Carlos looks like an excellent choice.

6 comments:

Things That Inspire said...

Thank you for the post...these pictures (particularly the top group) just make me feel happy when I look at them!

Victoria E said...

Very beautiful images - very similar to the kind of photography I like to do.

Chic and Charming said...

I love the "looks" in each set. Pink and green is one of my favorite color combinations. But, what I like the best is the lipstick print on the tea cup! Talk about attention to detail.

Anonymous said...

Such cheerful styling, love it!

Christie said...

I love the photos, the contrast of white and bright colors is beautiful thanks for sharing!

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

Oh! I love soooo much these color combinations. Absolutely lovely!