Monday, November 12

Weekend Finds: Doe & Lorena Siminovich.

I finally made it to Doe! Sometimes I think I have eked out just enough time to write and post about these wonderful places for you, and yet never quite make the time to actually visit them! I'm working hard to change that. It helps that it's a non-stop, rainy drizzle out there today, so I've lit a fire, hunkered down in my jammies and I am blogging away, getting caught up so I can eventually leave the house once again and hunt down some more fun finds to share with y'all.

Last night I stepped out to see Lorena Siminovich's art opening of Untie & Unfold at Doe. What an awesome, art-filled shop and it was great to see all the usual suspects - as I said last night, it's like we travel in packs! And whilst there, I think more than a few of us picked up some of Lorena's lovely new work, including this cute print! So, I'm here to show and tell my version of it. I'd love to see where this print ended up in all of your homes! I'll be back to Doe soon (did I mention the great, locally designed fashions and accessories?) to browse and shop, and will also be keeping a keen eye on Lorena's career. It's blowing up! Congrats to all on a great night!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

We sure miss the culture and diversity of the great city has to offer. Your blog fills the void I've been missing since our move to Oregon. THANK YOU. By the way, I am new to blog world and this meme thing...but you've been tagged.

Michelle said...

love that site. and the store looks super cute too,

Jay said...

hey! in the second picture there are two pictures that look the same!

lol

Anonymous said...

That Lorena print is wonderful Victoria. I am so very jealous!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming by Victoria!
The birdies look great in your wall.

leanne said...

Where can I find one of Lorena's prints (hopefully like teh one on your wall)? The colors are perfect.