Wednesday, December 12

Holiday Wishes from White Elephant.

Jane & Hollie of White Elephant Vintage have graciously offered my blog readers a Happy Holidays special blog-loving discount. So, from now until December 20th, sfgirlbybay readers can get 10% off White Elephants's etsy vintage wares by using the code SFGIRLBYBAY-BLOG-FAN at checkout. Just enter the code in the "message to seller" section during checkout, and make sure to wait for a revised invoice from the gals at White Elephant Vintage. Thanks so much girls!


j. shim said...

Aw, this is very nice indeed! I'm going to go check it out. Thank you both!

decor8 said...

I just purchased this deer planter so I can be just like you, V!

And I totally needed a business card holder, so this may work for my office.

Jane said...

I want to use one as a business card holder too! How cute would that be?

Thanks for posting this Victoria!

sfgirlbybay said...

oh holly! you're funny. :)

everyone get deer!! let's start a deer extravaganza! get a deer and send me a photo and i'll do a post of all the deer in the world! :)

Joanna Goddard said...

how great! thank you.