Wednesday, January 16

Amy's All New.

Oh dear. Amy Butler has gone and brought out some brand new, vintage inspired fabrics and they are all quite irresistible! Which means I'm going to need to get on my much neglected sewing projects. These colors and patterns are gorgeous, which makes choosing just a couple to mix and match even tougher. They look so fantastic all grouped together. Alas, a choice I must make, as tough as it is. Poor us. So much to choose from! You can find more of Amy's Midwest Modern fabrics on her website, along with tons of fun patterns and home project ideas and inspiration. The Pink Dahlia is indeed calling my name.





5 comments:

Uncle Beefy said...

I hear them all calling my name...DAMN! Blasted temptation! Thanks goodness I cannot sew or I'd be thoroughly screwed. You can take lessons though, right? Oh crap!

Chic and Charming said...

I love the pinks. I almost just want to buy a few yards to hang on my wall, no sewing necessary.

Unknown said...

I am taking my first sewing class, picked Amy Butler patterns for my reversible apron, OF COURSE! I agree, this makes it all too hard to not begin new projects

lisamarie said...

wow she is prolific. i'm an amy butler-addict.

Jen said...

I can't wait to buy some of this new fabric, but I still need to finish an old project first!