Wednesday, January 2

Back in Business.

sfgirlbybay is open for business. So grab a donut and a cup of coffee and settle in for the first posts of the new year. Today I'm jumping back in with some stylish finds by way of Denmark. I have some new plans which I'll announce next week, and some of these plans include a little interactive participation on your part. So, get ready for some co-blogging; I'm gonna need your help! I missed y'all, but have been hard at work, seeking out some inspiration to share with you the remainder of this short week, and then we'll jump back in with some gusto on Monday. I hope you'll be back. Thanks for reading! It's good to be here.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah! so glad you are back, making me crave a bakery though. Happy New Year

Uncle Beefy said...

Nice to have you back, Victoria! Although really...a donut? Woman it's the new year...I best stick with a "skinny" latte and a carrot stick at this point!

Looking forward to sfgirl2008!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back Victoria! Looking forward to reading and keeping up with sfgirlbybay in 2008.

Cheers!

Anna @ D16 said...

Glad to see new posts from you. Happy 2008! :)

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

Hi Victoria:

Glad you're back...I've missed my daily SFGirl reading. Trying to get back into the swing of things myself after a nice holiday break. Coblogging...I'm intrigued...sounds like you have some fun ideas for 2008.

Cheers to a New Year!

P.S. LOVE the grey sofa and tufted headboard below.

Anonymous said...

Nice to have you back , the interactive participation thing sounds very interesting . looking forward for what you have in store at sfgbybay in 2008 !
Bonne année !!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Victoria! Looking forward to more sfgirlbybay in 2008!