Thursday, February 28

Friends & Neighbors: decor8.

Holly Becker from decor8 is one of the most prolific and popular design bloggers out there. And the eye candy she shares has always got me oohing and awing, and wondering, why didn't I think of that!? She has an amazing eye and shares some of the prettiest finds, all gathered from her trips to Europe, her vast magazine collections, the web and beyond. Holly's created a new series Etsy Take Five Tuesdays, and this week (as per usual) she's got some fab finds. Take a look at these great etsy finds and check out decor8 often (you probably already do!) for more of Holly's beautiful posts.

2 comments:

Blogging Masterclass said...

I'm a bit hormonal today so this post made me cry. Thank you for making my day, your approval meets so much to me Victoria. :)

sfgirlbybay said...

Oh, don't you be silly now! :)