Thursday, April 24

Friends & Neighbors: Automatism.

I was emailing back and forth with Lori Langille of the lovely blog Automatism this week, when I realized I didn't even have her on my design blogroll as of yet! Shame on me, because it's a really lovely blog, with loads of wonderful resources and pretty eye candy. Lori is also a talented illustrator and designer, so her blog is quite stylish and really well designed. Here's a quick look at a post Lori did on a tiny Paris apartment, reorganized by interior designer and set designer Robert Gervais. Take a look Automatism for much more on this restful Paris retreat.



8 comments:

Pamcasso said...

And I thought I had my jealousy issues in check- it's so lovely!

Moira said...

Lori's blog is gorgeous. Thanks for the tip.

Katherine Lee said...

so super cool! i LOVE your blog. i work at domino mag and have just started my own design blog, www.urbanfleadesign.com. i linked to your site, and would be forever indebted to you if you did the same for mine! in the meantime, keep up the awesome work and cheers!
xo Katherine aka. Urban Flea

Unknown said...

Handsome frenchy !!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm speechless. Thanks so much for the lovely compliments, Victoria! This has made my week. No, month. You are awesomely generous!

Lori

sfgirlbybay said...

Ah, girl, you're very welcome...as you can see, they love your blog!

diana murphy said...

How lovely! Lori ALWAYS posts beautiful images and great features (her 'buffet' is chock-full of amazing wonders) and her writing is beyond compare.

Ashes and Milk said...

Love the feel of this room. Neutral but cozy!