Tuesday, May 20

Summer Reading.

Last weekend, while cruising around beautiful, sunny Mill Valley, I stopped into one of my favorite shops for home decor eye candy, Summer House. This place makes me want to dim all the gorgeous chandeliers, light some of their sweet smelling candles, grab a spot of tea, curl up with one of their luxurious blankets and take a big nap! It's just that cozy. Summer House is an eclectic mix of old and new urban chic, filled with exotic imports and beautiful bedding, linens and unique home accessories. It reminds me of a shop or a street bazaar you might stumble upon in Paris and I never leave without some bit of inspiration. Take a gander...















Summer House
21 Throckmorton Avenue
Mill Valley, CA 94941
415.383.6695

12 comments:

Erin Gates said...

Amazing- the next time I'm in the Bay Area this will be on my hit list!

Fiona Cartolina said...

This looks like a store I could spend a lot of time in - really beautiful space and really great photos too - thanks.

AMM blog said...

This looks like such a fun shop! I know I could probably spend hours there...I wish i was in California!

sandra said...

this reminds me of anthropologie - feminine chic, really well thought-out displays. love it, thanks!

Mango Gal said...

That looks like such an amazing place! I love how they have a little bit of everything and it all looks unique.

Stacy said...

This looks incredible.

Sugar Plum Invitations said...

I love the pillows! I think I could spend a lot of time at this gem!!

Pixiewinkle said...

I drag my mom to this store every time I visit her. Not only is everything delicious, they change their stock pretty regularly, so there is also something new. The pictures do it justice (as yours always do!).

72 and sunny said...

this is where i bought my bed that i've had for YEARS. always a fave.

mer said...

Exquisite. Do you know what the brand of the beautiful white supper ware is?

Anonymous said...

I wish we had a store like this! We probably do. But this looks amazing.

Anonymous said...

Victoria, this probably my favorite store in the Bay Area! I sometimes make trips to Mill Valley (from SF) just to go there. You have captured the vibe so well. I just wish I could afford everything in there...