Thursday, June 26

Go See Leigh.

If you didn't make it to Leigh Wells' most fabulous opening party at Gallery 16, you still have a few more weeks to see a really lovely exhibit of some fantastic work. And, I am not saying this because she is a friend. Like most of the people at the opening, I was just completely in awe of her incredible work , and I think you will be too. If you can't make it to the gallery, you can find some more of Leigh's work in her etsy shop, as well as at the Beholder online gallery.

Leigh's show at Gallery 16 will be up through July 31st, with many pieces already sold. Here's a sneak peek.




Tangle (above) and Prion (below) drawings available at the Beholder.


Where I Sit and Yee-haw, available at etsy.

3 comments:

Summer Nicklasson said...

I guess this is the magic of art. Sometimes you get it, and sometimes you don't. I don't get this. It seems like a bunch of scribbles to me. But again, this is art, right? I guess anything goes. Good for her for going for it. You have to admire that.

sfgirlbybay said...

oh it is indeed art. and quite beautiful and exquisite, at that. but, yes art is subjective. some people think smiley faces are art. go figure.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely loved this show. Everything was just pleasing somehow, to feast my eyes on.

Gorgeous and serene.

Plus, Leigh is the coolest woman you could ever meet!