Friday, June 27

The Panderer's on KCRW.

I am a huge KCRW music junkie...I listen all day long (with a little NPR thrown in for good measure) while I blog. KCRW is a great indie radio station run out of the basement of a Santa Monica, California college, and you can find it streaming online and also via iTunes. So I was pretty excited when they named The Panderer's Come On as the KCRW Top Tune of the Day. I sold this image to the band for their EP cover (at a bargain, indie-band price, of course), so it was exciting for me to see it on the KCRW website. You can download KCRW's daily Top Tunes for free, and I highly recommend this one...it's gonna get you dancing around in your pajamas...just like me!

6 comments:

KimT said...

I just listened to the song and I loved it...but I didn't see how to download it. Not that I mind paying for the song--I'll get it either way.

Tracey said...

Great cover- your photos always look so sharp and stylish!

Anonymous said...

Wow Victoria! Thanks for posting about KCRW. I was at the station in 1990 when my boyfriend's band, Les Negresses Vertes, performed in the studio for Morning Becomes Eclectic.
Great times! Thanks for reminding me! I'm happy to have the link too!

sfgirlbybay said...

Ah, I have a sweet spot or KCRW...I am happy to share. You have such an interesting background Sylvie - gypsy!!

Anonymous said...

I hoping to have an interesting foreground, ha!

Regardez Moi said...

Love KCRW!!! Morning Becomes Eclectic is my favorite show.