Monday, June 2

Sunday in the City.

My travels about the City took me to the Mission yet again this weekend. Seems like I'm traipsing around there a lot lately...perhaps it's time for a move south! Or at the very least, find a brand new weekend romping spot. However, I would miss my carne asada tacos with a vengeance. Hmmm, never mind, I'm good.

Window to the Soul.

My Way or the Highway.

Mas Aqua.

Club Night.

Hits the Spot.

San Francisco Sacrilege.

Faceless Saint.

Lost Weekend.


The Bitter Foodie said...

I really miss living in SF.

I used to spend my weekends doing this too. I always seemed to see something new every time I went to the Mission.

Great pics!!

suzannemarques said...

what a sweet monday treat, as always!

love the double use of the parking in driveway sign. i love how it's handpainted sweetly & makes me never want to park in the driveway... or maybe to break the rules & park there anyway, just to meet that person.

Dream Keyper said...

You are blessed with a vision. I love your photography/art. It speaks to me. Have a great day! Suzy

Cynthia said...

We live in the Mission and still trek over to Nick's for tacos. Too funny.

SimplyGrove said...

I always enjoy your photos!! You are so darn talented!

quaint handmade said...

every time i admit this it pains me, but i've never been to california. your photos/blog help know at least what it looks like in real life ;)!

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVE these! So clever!

Prêt à Voyager said...

Great set! . . . Still bummed I missed Get Lost on my last trip out there.


Anonymous said...


You have such a way with that camera! And your eyes! And how you capture something cleverly. I adore your tours of the city. Keep doing 'em! Your fan, J.

Wexfordgirl said...

You need to do a book of these. It can be your first Blurb project!