Friday, September 26

Flickr Curator: Bueller Designs.

Today's amazing collection of flickr favorites is curated by one of my very favorite etsy shops and talented photographers, Bueller Designs. If you'd like to see some of Bueller's beautiful photography, you can visit her 2andFro flickr photostream, or shop for her images in her etsy shop. Bueller Designs has also recently created some eco-friendly grocery bags you can find at Cafe Press, and a beautiful Blurb photography book, The Sea.

Bueller tells me this about her beautiful collection of flickr faves: "Lately I have been fascinated by images that capture an emotional moment. Whether it's a new discovery, growth, curiosity, happiness, bliss, pleasure, etc. I think it comes from that nostalgia that summer is coming to an end and fall is approaching. It always makes me wistful and long for great storytelling. All these images tug at my heart strings, tell a story, express a deep emotion and that is what moves me. They inspire me to keep growing, discovering, being curious, etc.and remind me that there is an infinite amount of beautiful moments to capture."

Photo credits (to see any of these images larger, click on each link): 1. Untitled, 2. Beach Bike, 3. one of my fav things at the beach, 4. Soccer, 5. she took her own picture, 6. *Soap Bubble, 7. Two, 8. For Angel, 9. The little things, 10. jump, 11. The number you have dialed is currently unavailable. Please try again later., 12. vie de chat, 13. Untitled, 14. Untitled, 15. Untitled, 16. Untitled, 17. Rejoice!, 18. Untitled, 19. Time :: Everyday Things, 20. tiptoe in the morning, 21. un ptit coin d'paradis, 22. 266.269.anime, 23. Cuba, 24. mobil 1, 25. With Love From A German Hotel Room, 26. See the world!, 27. Hunters 15, 28. the reader, 29. evening, 30. stop the world..., 31. in desperate need of more coffee, 32. *Horse, 33. Girl With Bunny, 34. shoreline tracks, 35. Lullabye, 36. Untitled

6 comments:

Carrie Nicole said...

I ADORE Bueller!!! She is someone I've come to know via a very important online community and I have learned SO SO SO much from her and admired her for some time now.

I am SO excited that you are featuring her here on SFGirlByBay!

She's one smart and talented cookie!!

Hugs to you Bueller!!

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

Have I said it before? I LOVE this feature!

Debbie Young said...

Hey B!!!!!!!! I followed you aaallllthe way to SF, must have left my heart there or somethin..
you are such a talented gal, just love all your work, your new book is so gorgeous.. like you!
love deb

Anonymous said...

Everybody in NY and LA internet photography circles are starting to notice more from the Bueller designs and photo sites. Extremely talented unique aesthetic eye.
Big things are coming from those small sites.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the beautiful post. Thank you everyone for the kind comments. I love sfgirlbybay! It's so lovely to be a part of your gorgeous vision!

Best
Bueller

Unknown said...

Not only is Bueller a brilliant photographer, she also has a brilliant eye for others and for putting them together. This is genius. Thanks!