Wednesday, October 1

Go Get Lost at Rare Device.

I'm really excited about an opening at Rare Device which is happening tomorrow eve, Thursday, October 2. New work from one of my favorite artists, Sarajo Frieden will be adorning the shop's gallery walls. And as per the usual gatherings at Rare Device fab hostesses Lisa Congdon and Rena Tom put on, there will be lots of food, wine, music, and of course, the ever popular Wilfredo, Lisa's wonderful pup!

Sarajo Frieden's show is entitled, Let's Get Lost, and the opening reception will be held Thursday, October 2 from 7 - 9 pm. If you miss the party, Sarajo's work will occupy the Rare Device gallery for the month of October, so do drop by and see it.

Rare Device
1845 Market Street
San Francisco 94103
415.863.3969



9 comments:

Julia said...

Oh to live closer!

Have so much fun!

Michelle Brunner said...

These are just wonderful!

The HQ Duo said...

Beautiful work! I wish I could go...yet another thing pulling me towards SF...

Anonymous said...

Too bad this event takes place during the Biden/Palin debate. :(

Callie Grayson said...

oh, i wish i could go!
have fun.

Anonymous said...

Those are so lovely!

lisamarie said...

The debate is from 6 to 8 so I'm going to try to head over right after that. Of course, not having a tv, I have to get to my local bar early to get a good seat. Last week every single bar in the neighborhood was packed and silent.

jenifer lake said...

that work was awesome :)

Ashley said...

I can't wait to move there!!! And get to explore the city and all of these fabulous little things you post about that are right up my alley! :)