Thursday, January 8

Friends & Neighbors: Stranger Than Fiction.

I discovered one of my flickr friend's blogs today, and I'm sad to say I'd not been aware of it before, because it is just lovely and called Stranger Then Fiction, a French design blog (but written in English), from Beautymist. She has a great post up about New Zealand textile designer Leanne Culy (which she discovered via design*sponge).

Maybe some of you have heard of her work before, or had read these posts, but I was just entranced by these photos (apparently shot by Leanne's talented husband, Brian Curly) and wanted to share both Leanne Culy's textile design for her line, Home Base Collections, and Stranger Than Fiction. I hope you'll pop in often, and to read more on this designer, to Beautymist's Stranger Then Fiction blog...it seems to me to be a wonderful read and visually very stimulating.



13 comments:

DUSKIN said...

GORGEOUS!

mrs boo radley said...

Entranced as well!

Beautymist said...

thanks for mentioning me and my lil' blog, Vic!

Beautymist.

Unknown said...

these are beautiful indeed...thanks for sharing! I'm heading over there right now!

AshleyL. said...

Oh my goodness! So many beautiful things in these pictures! I love the soft colors. I just took some engagement pictures for a friend of mine and I went a soft whimsical color palette. I'm really into lights pinks, yellows, and blues right now. This is perfect :)

Mr. Bluehaunt said...

The subtle fabric colors and the beautiful lighting are an amazing combination!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Unique and beautiful interior! Love the colours and little things eg. suitcase and bed tray etc..

Anonymous said...

flickr is amazing. so much talent there. I am always finding great people, blogs, photos, etc. I going to check out the blog!

Fifi Flowers said...

I love the artwork in the second photo... especially the cafe creme cup! This style is very calming... NICE!

Anonymous said...

Lovely!

Michelle said...

the powder-blue theme is great

cassandra said...

i am LOVING the soft patterns and light feeling of the home. so beautiful and relaxed at the same time. great find! i will have to check out the blog as well! happy weekend :)

Katie Wilkes said...

I love the colors. Subdued but not boring. looks lovely.