Wednesday, January 28

You Say It's David Tsay.

Next week I'll have a post up about bay area Interior Designer and Art Director, Patrick Printy and his feature in California Home & Design magazine. Pat styled and art directed my home for a recent magazine photo shoot (more on that later, too), and we got to talking about some of his favorite photographers. Pat's worked with some of the best, and highly recommended New York-based photographer David Tsay. So, off to David's site I went, and soon found out why he came so highly recommended - I love these creative interiors, and his work is lovely, his lighting natural. Here's a look at some of his interior and lifestyle photographs. For more of his work, check out David Tsay's website, or contact his rep, Kate Ryan.









4 comments:

Toshimi said...

I love the photo of the table, stairs, and the wall of books. The colors are so serene. I wish I had a home like that!

Sean Hennessey said...

i covet that oval door.
very cool.

Anonymous said...

Wow. He;s fantastic. Thank you for sharing.

Sharnel said...

Oh i love the last image of Pam Andersen (can't believe i just said her name out loud - eeewwww!!!)