Thursday, February 19

Elizabeth Soule on Sale!

One of my favorite photographers, Portland-based Elizabeth Soule, has opened a brand new online shop, and to celebrate, Elizabeth is having a Grand Opening Sale! So, from now through February 24th you can save 20% off all her wonderful photographs, simply by entering code FEB09 at checkout. Elizabeth photographs with a Polaroid SX-70 camera, a Polaroid SLR 680, a Holga and a variety of other film cameras, and I love the quality her prints take on shooting with film. All of Elizabeth's images are then scanned, and matched to the original Polaroid. Such a lovely menagerie!




6 comments:

america blasco said...

SO beautiful! I love the little worlds she creates within each image. fantastic!

smallbatch pets said...

yeah i remember these, you introduced her a while back...so whimsical and beautiful! thanks for the sale update:)

mrs boo radley said...

I have one of her prints in my bathroom! I love it!

MJ said...

Elizabeth is so talented! I love the colors and environments in her photographs.

Madame Spongecake said...

o!! i am so in love with the intricate stories that e.soule can put into such simple images! so nostalgic and enchanting! thanks for the sales update. ps: your photos are some of my favorites, as well!

shanon said...

Her work is so outstanding. I can never decide which one is my fav. I don't think it's possible to have just one. =)