Thursday, April 16

blissful inspiration

so nice to see you again...my blissful inspiration post, here, with all of you, has become something I look forward to all week.  I am not sure my choices this week have a theme.  I chose these images simply beacause I find them soft and beautiful...there you have it...a theme: soft and beautiful...
once again, tap the stars to see where this perfection resides...






I hope to see you all next week.  In the mean time I would also love to have you stop by my bliss.  xo mrs. french

12 comments:

Shelby said...

These are all lovely and romantic. Perfect light :)

Char said...

so beautiful

Rachel said...

Just perfect! I'm inspired now to get out and use all my old cameras!

chelsea said...

Thanks for including one of my photos, Traci! (even though I didn't really take it-my camera took it by itself:)

Jeremy and Kathleen said...

I can't help but get the heebie-jeebies from the second "ghost" photo!

Mrs.French said...

kathleen, me too...I think that's one of the reasons I like it so much...xo t

Alicia said...

T-
You always find the ones that really get to me. The last photo is my most favorite place in the world. My first Oregon beach, the first place I saw the Pacific....

MB said...

thank you.
very much!

sfgirlbybay said...

just beautiful mrs. french! once again you brighten up the old blog! :)

wintergloves said...

I really do love the first three! This is great

Melissa said...

So beautiful.....soft and beautiful truly....
xo
Melis

anastasiyja said...

i like the photos so much