Monday, April 13

Guest Curator @ The Beholder.

"Wisteria", by Lisa Solomon.

I was quite honored and extremely humbled to be invited by Suzanne Shade of The Beholder online art gallery to be their Guest Curator this month. If you'd like to see the set I put together you can hop on over to The Beholder and take a gander. I selected some of my favorite photographic images, illustrations and paintings all representing the theme of 'Calm in a Blog Storm' - beautiful images that relax and inspire me.

"Five Fingers, Hawaii", by Kari Orvik.

7 comments:

Colherada said...

Love Wisterias

lisa solomon said...

i'm so honored to be curated by you! :)

i can't wait to see your show at curiosity shoppe... not sure i can make it to the opening, but will be thinking of you

EB said...

love the wisterias! gorgeous

sfgirlbybay said...

Thank you Lisa! And it was all my pleasure to include your work in my collection!

RLMEnglish said...

Will definitely check it out. Congratulations!

The Ivory Pearl Team said...

Lovely photos. Congratulations on being their Guest Curator.

Paula A said...

Love the images that you have selected especially "Wisteria" I could just get lost in that blue sky...