Thursday, May 14

blissful inspiration

good morning friend...so the lovely victoria is in london...I am so, so happy for her but "jealous" does not begin to describe how envious I am.  I don't know about you, but I do not get the opportunity to travel nearly as much as I would like.  I find that my only option is to live vicariously through others.  Thank goodness for flickr and dedicated photographer/travelers...I spend so much time perusing other people's holiday photographs.  I am particularly drawn to polaroids...a bit more "real" for me somehow.  Which leads me into my blissful inspiration post for the day...a polaroid tour of London...
(pssst...don't forget to tap the stars...you just have to know who is responsible for this loveliness...)











I hope you were able to transport yourself a bit...thank you so much for stopping by, oh and please stop by my bliss for some extra polaroid love (in a completely random way)...xo mrs. french

13 comments:

Lauren Jade said...

love your site and just letting you know I gave you an award on my blog!

Callie Grayson said...

great selection! thanks for the tour.... i hope to be going to London this summer/fall.
xx
callie

suGar,Honey,bAby,doll said...

Thank you for these armchair travels. Your blog is always transporting.
XO
Zoey Valentine

Jill said...

i love it.

Aaron said...

Wow those Polaroids are amazing!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Thanks for that visual journey. Great, great photos. I am on the same page. My hubbies family is all in Scotland, but we never seem to be able to make the trip to the UK. I think it's that time of life. Someday soon for us all!!

Char said...

oh.....I want to go

anna and the ring said...

Hope your enjoying London. It's a great place. If you want any insider knowledge. Just drop me a line. I love my home!

nicolle said...

oh these are all so beautiful!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for the inspiration hun! Just beautiful....
xo
Melis

eluv said...

lovely blog. i especially LOVE that bike photo:) oh and, i will go stop by your bliss now.

Brooke said...

Love, love, love these pictures!

denene @ style and inspiration said...

I loved London. I have lots of family in the UK, so I've gotten some very nice guided tours of the city.

PS. I tagged your blog! Come on by and see how to play along. :)