Friday, June 12

Friday Flickr Faves.

I've decided I really like posting my set of Flickr Favorites on Fridays, so I'm going to post them each week. A little bit of inspiration going into the weekend, with my camera aimed and ready to shoot! This set reminds me of summer...to see the original photograph, click here, and then click on the individual images for a better view, and to see more of these talented photographer's work. Many thanks, as aways to the inspiring group of photographers on Flickr for the amazing photographs you take and for sharing them with us all.

5 comments:

vicki said...

I love this Friday series, Victoria. Thanks so much for sharing these gorgeous images with us!

Anonymous said...

what a great diverse selection!

spudballoo said...

What a great idea. What's so interesting is the strong theme/tone/colour running through your favourites. When I first looked I thought it ws a mosaic of your own work. Fabulous - I'd like to try this. I find and fav a LOT of great work on Flickr, it would be super to see it again as I hardly ever go back and look at my favs!

Great idea.

Joyti said...

O, how pretty!!! I love Flickr, so many talents out there!

Char said...

a lovely set of inspiration