Wednesday, June 10

Wonderful White Twig.

I stumbled upon these great looking pillows whilst perusing Etsy today, and yum! I love the really stylish designs, utilizing simple linen and mattress ticking fabrics. Trés chic, no? Karen at White Twig learned her sewing skills by watching her mother sew, as she would patiently explain to her what she was doing and why. Karen started White Twig as a way to express what has always inspired her, despite the trends, always inspired by nature and natural materials, modern and fresh design and simple country living. If you love these lovely pillows as much as I do, you can find more designs at the White Twig Etsy shop.







5 comments:

Sara Downton said...

such simple, beautiful designs.
i love the one with the branches, with the little birds on the ends.

AnNicole@Our Suburban Cottage said...

Aren't her pillows beautiful? I actually purchased the white one with the branches/birds a few months ago and I've loved it. It's perfect in my little window seat.

I'm so glad you featured her!

mrs boo radley said...

These are so tastefully done!

Jane Flanagan said...

Lovely and so pristine looking.

carrie @ bloomacious digs said...

those are so stylish yet soft - just love them.