Tuesday, January 9

I'm back in the saddle again!

I'm back! In case you didn't hear, and might be wondering where I'd gone, my blogger and gmail accounts were hacked into, thus my extended absence! It's only been since last Wednesday, but it felt like forever! I am happy to be back blogging, safe and sound, no harm done. Although my hacker did attempt to break my bank! We're still not sure how it happened, but as a cautionary tale - change your passwords often, don't use obvious words, names etc. that someone can find out about you, and mix it up with caps, numbers etc. It's amazing what these people can do...if they only used their evil master minds for good in the world. Just a friendly reminder...we're not alone out here!

Thank you so much to everyone for your patience and kind words. And thanks so much to everyone who posted notes on your blogs letting folks know what was going on. I am so grateful!

12 comments:

holly said...

how scary! welcome back. you were missed!

** Terramia ** said...

Giddyup.. glad you are back safe and sound!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. Been lurking and loving your blog for quite a while. Midcenturyjo.

Anonymous said...

Happy to see you back in action!!!

Katie said...

glad your back!!! and that everything turned out ok.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! It's my first time visiting, but I love your site! It's funny that we haven't crossed paths yet - I'm also an SF girl in the blogosphere, also on Delightful Blogs... Weird hunh?
Hope you'll stop by - best of luck!

-anniew

Chelsea said...

So glad you're back, I missed you!
(If you could see me I'm dancing a little jig.) Hope everything got worked out. And soon...Jasper?

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back!

Blogging Masterclass said...

SUCH A CUTE PHOTO! :)

Welcome back, V! I've missed ya dearly...

Holly

sfgirlbybay said...

Thanks so much everyone! I've missed y'all too!

Now, if work would just slow down for five minutes I might actually get a chance to post!

Be back shortly... :)

Asli said...

welcome back:)

sfgirlbybay said...

thanks again everyone. it's true...absence makes the heart grow fonder - I missed ya'll!

annie - what's your blog so we can check you out!