Monday, February 26

David who???

Do you know David Fussenegger? If not, please allow me to introduce you. David Fussenegger founded his company in the year 1832 and has remained an Austrian family textile business ever since. I've had a few of their super soft, flannel blankets for a while now, and am always on the lookout for more shops that carry the line. Their colors are vibrant and the patterns are always modern and fun. I've found their blankets, throws and pillow sleeves available online at Modernseed, SoftTurtle and occasionally even on eBay. I very often see his blankets in children's shops (they make great and wonderfully unique baby gifts), but I'm actually quite surprised I don't see David Fussenegger's 'adult' line of blankets around more often. If you know where we can find more of David, please, do share.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these! Such wonderful colors - thanks for educating us not in the know.

Anonymous said...

you can find his blankets at lost & found in hollywood. no website yet, 323 856 5872. best store in la!

** Terramia ** said...

A myriad of gorgeous colours... so Spring!

Merci (:

Anonymous said...

i bought my son one of the baby blankets at cribs'n'bibs in napa, ca. it has been a few years, so i am not sure what they have now, but i think they had some of the larger ones as well.

Anonymous said...

Maison d'Etre on College Avenue in Rockridge (Oakland) has the adult blankets. Wonderfully soft, great colors, and two different sizes available. Love the place for more than the blankets, too.