Saturday, February 10

Stumbling Upon a Small Stump.


I was checking out etsy when I stumbled upon Small Stump. I instantly fell for these really pretty birch bark cylinders and ordered one pronto-like. They make a beautiful, simple container for flowers or candles by placing old jar or a votive inside the bark cylinder and a grouping of them would make a lovely table centerpiece. I'm going to use mine to hold a pot of bright green moss, as the folks at Small Stump kindly suggested.



Once I landed here, I then checked out the link to their web shop. Small Stump is an art and craft collaborative based in Northern California where they like to share their passion for nature, all things tiny, old, wood grain and even squirrels. I love the fun stump pillow and the vintage doily on wood grain tray. Small stump showcases all sorts of handmade works of art, funky finds, and objects that are beautiful to display. All are quite woodsy, unique and very lovely.




5 comments:

** Terramia ** said...

Inspiring... hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

I like it. Can't believe that I do, but I it's true. Something simple and pure about it.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so beautiful! Especially the one with tge wite jug. Love the composition and colors.

freshpinkstyle said...

Love the Small Stump containers! So much to unearth at Etsy! Thanks!

sfgirlbybay said...

Mine arrived yesterday and not only was it gorgeous, it was packed so nicely and with cute little 'stump' cards. I love it.