Tuesday, March 6

Interior Inspiration Emailed.


I received an email today from Brooklyn-based photographer Andrea Morini inviting me to review his online portfolio. I get these types of emails a lot, but the photo attached to the email drew me in enough to want to see more. His website doesn't credit any designers in particular, but Andrea's photographs of interiors are so inspirational I wanted to share. I'm in love with the chandeliers hung from twigs, and I think I'm going to need to paint the base of my tub shiney black (I can do this when I paint my bathroom yet once again!). To see more of his gorgeous work check out his site.






6 comments:

kstyle said...

Love the twig chandeliers. They are fabulous. k

Anonymous said...

love the twigs as well. Im a big fan of natural elements!
PS. Andrea is a "he", its a common name for males in italy.

sfgirlbybay said...

oh - thank you! i looked for a bio and the site didn't have one. never assume! i will correct the post - andrea is a HE. :)

Unknown said...

no prob :)
btw, i really enjoy your blog and all your cool finds...its the perfect companion w/ my morning coffee :)

** Terramia ** said...

Love that clawfoot!

Jo Walker said...

Beautiful!!!!!