Monday, December 15

Keep Calm and Carry On - New Color!

I'm going to be printing a new batch of the Keep Calm & Carry On posters next week, and I'm going to do a new color in addition to this brand new Royal Blue color (Pantone 662U). You can find it in my etsy shop here. I'll be printing this Keep Calm Poster in Metallic Silver next week. If there's another color you think would be cool, let me know and I'll consider printing some other new colors very soon (maybe black?). And, thanks so much for all your continued support of my etsy shop!

14 comments:

Anita said...

I would love one too!

Victoria said...

I am sure I am far too late in the game, but if there are any still available, I would love love love one!

michelle said...

I'm probably too late, but like everyone else, would love one.

Regardless, thanks for posting this - I absolutely adore this poster!

Chelsea said...

If theres any left or you get more I'll take! It' would go great with my Joe Strummer tribute print!

*katy* said...

I'd love ne too please!

Kat said...

Hi there!
I'm a long-time reader and would love to get on the waiting list!
Thanks!

Odessa said...

oh, me too! i would love to have one. pls. include me on the waiting list :)

Thanks a bunch!

Cally said...

i was looking on the net for (UK) wartime posters to blog tomorrow and came across your blog, i like the look of it a lot, so much variety.

atout said...

i adore this! if there is a still a waiting list i'd LOVE to be on it. thanks!

Anonymous said...

are there any left?! I love them so much.

vantiani said...

Yes, Black please.

Vantiani.

mt said...

love the poster, but have you seen this t-shirt?
http://www.typetees.com/product/1466/Now_Panic_and_Freak_Out?=

sfgirlbybay said...

mt - yes and it's pretty funny!

Anonymous said...

gross and trite