Friday, February 8

Friends & Neighbors: Bloesem.

I am constantly finding inspiration on Bloesem. Irene's a blogger originally from Amsterdam, living in Kuala Lumpur! Her blog is so fresh and fun to look at, and she seems to constantly be on the pulse of what's new and fab.

This week I found some great links, including this one to Cocca, a Japanese shop selling gorgeous, modern printed textiles and crafts materials online. I can't read it, but seeing it is enough for me - and as Irene said, there's some great inspiration at Cocca. Same goes for Bloesem - I never leave her blog without some glimmer of an idea brewing in my brain. Thanks Irene!

5 comments:

j said...

yes, Irene makes Bloesem a very cool place

Anonymous said...

Totally agree, Bloesem is essential daily reading!

Anonymous said...

This is such a wonderful surprise, thank you so much Victoria, I love your blog so this is a huge honor for me!

sfgirlbybay said...

Oh it's just a big love fest, Irene, because I love your blog, too! :)

Marina said...

Uau!!!!
This chair is so beautiful!!!!