Friday, May 9

Fashion Friday: Amy Butler Patterns.

I love the amazing patterns and gorgeous colors of Amy Butler's fabrics. And these inspirational photographs I found on her website of her easy to sew clothing patterns come to life, get me pretty inspired to get out the good old sewing machine! Her clothing patterns just speak to me - I love the vintage inspired fabrics mixed with the simple, modern lines of her designs. And everything looks very sleek and comfortable to wear, too. Mixed and dressed down with jeans, or dressed up with some fun vintage sandals and accessories...I see it all just blending really well with what I already like to wear. I feel one of these patterns, Amy's fabrics, a bobbin and some thread in my immediate future!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it too!!!

72 and sunny said...

oh those pants are so cute.

Anonymous said...

I love everything that she does. I'm hoping to learn to sew very soon so I can make some of these items!