Monday, June 2

Silverman's Silver Touch.

Through my old commercial art buying job, I recently discovered the interior, food and lifestyle photography of Ellen Silverman and am excited to share it with y'all. Ellen is an amazing New York-based photographer whose work has graced the pages of such home shelter magazines as Real Simple, Metropolitan Home, Dwell and too many others to mention, as well as catalogs such as Neiman Marcus, and cookbooks like New American Bistro Cooking. I love the natural, calming look of Ellen's lighting and the fresh clean styling of her interior imagery. Ellen is represented by Marilyn Cadenbach, and you can find more of her inspirational work here and here.














*All photography courtesy of Ellen Silverman.

7 comments:

Fifi Flowers said...

I NEED that faux mantel! STAT!

Liz Demos said...

Thank you so much for sharing. I have been on her website for 45 min. She takes lovely photos.

Anonymous said...

Same as Liz Demos : what a wonderful work !

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Beautiful simplicity.

LINDSAY said...

Very lovely indeed! I really like the leaning mantle in yellow, nice touch.

Anonymous said...

bummer, i thought it was SARAH Silverman.... but hey, i love the last picture, with the brown bookshelves thingy!

Anonymous said...

I am dying for the round three-legged coffee table up at the top of the post. Does anybody have any idea where I could find one like that? It is pretty much the coffee table of my dreams. Any help would be so greatly appreciated!