Monday, November 17

Sunday in the City.

What a gorgeous weekend here in San Francisco. It was so ridiculously sunny and warm on Saturday, I scooted around town in shorts with top down (not mine, the convertible bug's!). I ran all over town, and then headed over to one of my favorite spots - the SF Flower Mart to pick up some fresh flowers (to replace some of those quite deceased below). Here's a little bit different look at my weekend, sans diptychs...they'll be back.

Peonies From Heaven.


"H".


Paper Moon.


Wild Orchids.


Dearly Departed.


From Russia With Love.


Gerber Babies.


Gone But Not Forgotten.


I See Dead Things.


8 comments:

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

at the market for some flower shopping on a sunday? sounds amazing, must be a fab day :)

Anonymous said...

I love the peonies from Heaven, that are my fovorites flower...
I passed next to the pink house in Montmartre yesterday, you illustrated some monthes ago one of your post with this picture... So I thaught about you :-)
Here in Paris, it's rain and cold (grrr)
Bonne semaine !
Bises
Stéphanie

sfgirlbybay said...

tina - the flower mart was saturday, 'sundays in the city' technically just represent my whole weekend. ;)

steph - but you'r in paris!!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty pretty shots! I love your dyptichs a lot, but I think this way of showing the photos does the each of the separate great shots justice too!

Anonymous said...

Nice photos Victoria. It was a fabulous weekend. Hard to believe Thanksgiving is next week and everyone was walking around in shorts and flip flops!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that house in From Russia with Love. Probably one of my favorites in the city.

Jamie Welsh Watson said...

I See Dead Things made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

"Peonies from Heaven"!
What a great brain you have :)