Wednesday, August 9

Interiors by Holly Golightly.


Adapted from the novel by Truman Capote (one of my personal heroes), Breakfast at Tiffany's is my all-time favorite film. I found this old movie still of her bathtub turned divan and thought how inventive Miss Holly Golightly was with her decor. If you haven't yet seen this film, please do. You won't be sorry, and you will most likely be inspired. And if you live in San Francisco, you can see it under the stars next Saturday, August 19th at Film Night in the Park in Union Square Park at 8pm. I can hear 'Moon River' in my head already...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job in recreating the room!

Asli said...

oh - all time favorite!
Moonriver was the theme song at my wedding! I'm so jealous for an open air viewing of this wonderful movie. Enjoy!