Thursday, October 5

Some San Francisco Eye Candy.

Last night I had the lovely pleasure of dining with some good friends in the awesome apartment and company of designer Lisa Coris. I shared with you last week her cool online garage sale, but this was my first visit to her apartment. I am so in love with the amazing vintage modern collection she has going on and the way it is all so pulled together in lovely vignettes. You'll see what I mean.



And her artwork is fabulous! Some are her own paintings and some she has either bought (at thrift stores and flea markets), or she has bartered in trade for her handmade jewelry. All of it is great to look at so I wanted to share. I think you'll get as inspired as I did. Take a look around.











3 comments:

Funky Finds said...

i want that orange (or red?) lamp!

sfgirlbybay said...

Isn't it great? Alameda Flea Market. Lisa has an excellent eye!

sfgirlbybay said...

Oh, I'm glad you were able to glean some ideas from Lisa's place - it's amazing. And the white frames against the dark wood look even better in person, so I hope it works for you too!

Thanks so much for visiting!

You know what is weird? When I look at people's profiles, soooo many of them are Taurus and so am I. It happens alot!