Monday, April 2

Al fresco.


I like some of this pretty new outdoor furniture from Brocade. They haven't sold me entirely on their look, some of their things are way too frilly or fussy for me, but a few accents here and there can be pretty. These clean white Medallion chairs are quite nice. And the Silhouette Dining Table has a really modern take on the Queen Ann leg, simple, and yet slightly ornate lines (is that an oxymoron?). The Curved Leg dining table in sleek white is cool too. And they're all weather resistant. Very nice for the terrace when dining al fresco is just around the corner.






I really can see this somewhat traditional looking Medallion Day Bed looking pretty great if you contrasted the fancy look with a fun Marimekko or Amy Butler fabric and funked it up a bit (I can never leave well enough alone). A new take on the great outdoors from Brocade. It's not just a picnic table anymore.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do agree. I was there a few days ago but got hung up on the idea of the multiple colored ribbons. I didn't see this and I wish it had stayed that way, if you know what I mean.

Julie at Belle Vivir said...

I haven't been here in a while. Your blog looks very beautiful. I also like those chairs. With character but still sutil.

About your Amalie post. I am also a big dreamer and I loved, loved the movie.

momma j lee ♥ said...

i like the look a lot but you're right, i would want to "funk it up" a bit as well. as it sits alone it looks lonely.

Di Overton said...

I love it as it is and it's unusual for me not to want to do anything with something.