Friday, May 11

Oh, and happy, happy Friday.

My friend Anna alerted me to an article in the NY Times Style Magazine's Living Spring . It was the photo that caught her art director's eye, and very kindly made her think of me (should I be concerned that people seeing pink, think of me?). This fun, pink ice-cream truck is brought to us by L.A.-based artist Leyla Safai and her musician boyfriend, Ben Pollock. The duo is currently cruising into NYC with their Heartschallenger powder-pink truck, full of ice-cream and peace-pop treats, accompanied by Ben's own techno-good humor-man music. The two are also part of the band Heartsrevolution. In their spare time they can be hired to provide the ice-cold refreshments at your hot summer parties, weddings, or maybe even just outside your office (HR, are you listening?) for a really well-deserved break. Check out Heartschallenger for more information (and a really good story). Cool!

No comments: