Monday, December 24

Happiest of Holidays.

I am going to take a wee break this week and catch up on some the new plans I have up my sleeve for sfgirlbybay. In the meantime, an eternally grateful thank you to each and all of you who were so good to me this year. It was, as they say, the best of times, the worst of times. I lost my dear, sweet dog Coop which was unexpected and heart aching. But then, there were all of you, who commented and sent me your own stories of love, loss and survival. So, thank you so much for that; your role in my healing is nothing more than massive. And then, all the great times, the creative and the cool. I've never been so inspired and excited, and that comes from all the pleasure I'm allowed each day writing this blog, and reading your enthusiastic and interesting responses. Who knew? I sure didn't, but being able to do this has made my life the creative and happy one I sought for so long. So thanks guys for everything. And thanks so much to my fellow bloggers, crafters, artists and sponsors for all the support, kindness and new found friendship you've shared with me. You all are inspiring to me each and every day and I am so lucky to be a part of this ever growing creative community. Happy Christmas, kids! See y'all in the bright new year.

14 comments:

Blogging Masterclass said...

Victoria you will have a great 2008, I can feel it! Only good things ahead for the SFGirlByBay. :)

Enjoy your time off!

xo
Holly

ting-wai said...

happy christmas victoria. I hope your holidays are brilliant.

looking forward to viewing more from sfgirlbybay in the new year.

kisses.

justine

Flora Chang said...

Merry Christmas to you and have a wonderful new year to come! Looking forward to more of your yummy blogs!
XO

Chris Brown said...

Peace & Love to You!
Chris

Anonymous said...

A very happy holidays to you. Your blog is filled with inspiration, information and personality. I look forward to your next year of blogging.

kostas said...

Merry Christmas and happy New Year.
Regards from Thessaloniki.

mod*mom said...

happy holidays + happy new year!
(i saw you with grace at her biz ladies meet up at dwr in sf, but i was too shy to say hi)

Gypsy Purple said...

Hope you had a blessed Christmas. Wishing you and yours a prosperous 2008!!!

Cakespy said...

Awww, can't wait to see more in 2008!

Sweet wishes for a happy new year, SFGIRLBYBAY!

Anonymous said...

happy new year! sorry to hear about your dog. i lost mine 2 years ago and i still miss him every day. i haven't came to your blog for awhile, but am glad that you are still doing great things & writing great stuff!

see you in 08 ;)

cheers,
cindy

Bhavna Bhatnagar said...

Happy Holidays and have a great new year! :-)

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

How funny, I saw a deer very similar to that at the thrift store a couple of weeks ago... do you know anything about it?

sfgirlbybay said...

thanks everyone! i'm looking forward to being back!

leilani - nope - i just got this deer at Three Potato Four a few months ago. is that where you saw it?

Leslie said...

i'm really hoping a fun and uplifting event in 2008 will help balance the loss of cooper this year! I might have commented in the past, but just aa a review, i found your site when searching for things to do in the city and have been following your stories for the past 3yrs or so. You voice (my made up version of your voice) reminds me to grab the digcamera before running out of the house. I'm influenced by your ability to keep such a stimulating site with loads of photos and inspirational direction for those of us new-ish to the city. More plans! More ideas! Keep 'em coming. I'm a huge fan.