Tuesday, March 4

Camilla's Collections.

We all love Camilla Engman's lovely illustrations and paintings. But have you seen Camilla's organized collections? I discovered her lovely photo compositions on flickr over the weekend and Camilla's graciously allowed me to share them. I love their stark simplicity. They are quite unlike her painting and illustration work, which is why I think I found myself so impressed with Camilia's chameleon-like versatility. For more on Camilla's collections, check out her flickr set and her blog. Thanks so much for sharing these, Camilla.




7 comments:

Esti said...

She's so versatile. Her pictures of collections are so neat and special, that I can stare at them for hours.

Michelle said...

Beautiful!

Thea LaVigna said...

so creative! who would have thought to do such a thing but an artist...

lovely textiles said...

beautiful. does she make prints?

lovely textiles said...

oh blimey! Just followed your links and a whole lovely camilla engman world was waiting. thanks so much, what great treats you have to give.

Octavine Illustration said...

wow. love these. especially the vintage packaging set.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

I noticed these recently as well and promptly added each one as a favorite. They're so beautiful!