Tuesday, March 11

Wandering Through Rian Rae.

There's a great online vintage shop with all kinds of objects d'art like you might find at the flea market and estate sales. But since the flea markets aren't open every darn day of the week (why is that!?), Jeni Crawford's shop Rian Rae has just the trick to keep you stocked up with eclectic accessories and unique pieces of all kinds, including accessories, furniture, lighting and linens.

Like these lovely linked hand blown glass vases. So biological, and yet so beautiful!


Spell out it loud with these bright white vintage letters.


Forget the socks and sweaters, I love this sweet Argyle Shower Curtain.

6 comments:

please sir said...

I love the shower curtain!

Welcome Home said...

I love the vases...

Jen said...

I agree, the vases are beautiful

Unknown said...

Love the first picture.

Kristi said...

Great collection of items, but I am digging the argyle shower curtain.

Bayou Contessa said...

I love this website, can't wait to dig into it more deeply when I have time.