Friday, April 18

Fashion Friday: I'm Smitten.

I'm Smitten, indeed. I've loved this site for a long time now, so I'm happy to have started Fashion Fridays, as now I can share it with y'all! Ashley Alexander, of I'm Smitten decided to take her artwork off her walls and out of the frames, and to put these images of everyday mysteries onto cards, and handbags, and t-shirts, so that everyone could have something a little bit pretty and a little bit strange to add to their day. I love her handbags and t-shirts, but she has great stationery, prints and buttons as well. And, honestly, I just like visiting the site, for the moody atmosphere and cool photographs.


5 comments:

Kelly Lynn Jones said...

so great you posted ashley's work..shes amazing!

Shannon said...

The work looks great but, um, the animal heads? Sort of terrifying.

Anonymous said...

Wow, so cool. It is a little creepy, but I like it anyway.

robot said...

I love the animal heads. I love when something is unexpected.

Just be...... said...

I tend to visit her site just for a little unexpected twist on the everyday too. I Love the photography.

thanks for sharing !!