Tuesday, October 7

Annie Gets Curious.


One of the artists adorning much of my walls, is a very favorite of mine, Annie Galvin, aka Wexford Girl. Annie's got a new solo show, 49 Reasons Why, opening this Friday, October 10 at another of my favorites, The Curiosity Shoppe in San Francisco's Mission District.


Annie Galvin's
49 Reasons Why will feature dozens of paintings inspired by San Francisco's iconic 49 Mile Scenic Drive sign and other city landmarks. The Curiosity Shoppe is owned and operated by Lauren Smith and Derek Fagerstrom, the dynamic DIY team you find on design*sponge each week, and two of the most prolific and creative people I've ever met. (On a side note, check in for Lauren & Derek's guest posts Thursdays on sfgirlbybay when I take off for Thailand next week!).


The Curiosity Shoppe
49 Reasons Why - Opening reception Friday, October 10, 6pm
855 Valencia Street
San Francisco 94110
415.671.5384

2 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Oh, I love her! This is such a great reminder that I REALLY want to check out The Curiosity Shoppe next time I'm in SF!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love L&D.