Wednesday, December 24

Sfgirlbybay/Bliss Holiday Photo Exchange

Hello! It's me, Mrs. French from bliss. I was honored and thrilled when the brilliant Victoria agreed to do a little photo exchange on Christmas Eve. I don't bake, so a cookie exchange was out of the question...Anyway, I think that the holiday season means different things to different people. Some view it as a time of year that involves hopping gleefully from celebration to celebration, while others look at it as a time of peace, or possibly a quiet time to share with friends and familes. Photos are perfect examples of the many interpretations...I have arranged mine by first sharing a few of my own and then sharing some of my favorites taken by my talented friends on flickr...

For links visit my flickr photo stream....


Regardless of how or if you celebrate and interpret this time of year may you find peace and love. Thank you so much for joining me for a glimpse into my interpretation...I am dying to see what Victoria comes up with (most definitely eclectic and magical)...head on over to bliss and check it out....xo mrs. french